Time and care is taken to ensure alignment and overall aesthetic appeal.
Our panel beaters are well trained qualified artisans with years of experience in the trade.
Industry-specific Repairs Approach
The quotation is prepared by first placing the vehicle on the hoist for a thorough inspection first.
On final acceptance of the quotation, the vehicle is authorised and booked in for repairs. Parts are confirmed and ordered.
A parts order is sent to Stores where the spares are followed-up on. All parts on back-order are communicated to the client.
The vehicle is then stripped and additional spares are authorised before advancing the vehicle to panel beating
The panel beating process involves the following;
- Chassis straightening
- Dent pulling
- Cutting and welding
- Panel beating
- Paintless dent repairs (including hail damage)
- Rust repairs
The Filing Bays involve filing down repair areas ready for paint preparation. Plastic welding on bumpers etc are also done at the filing bays
The paint shop comprises 4 Preparation bays as well as 4 dry orbital sanding bays.
- Here vehicles are sanded down before primer is applied and further sanding is done.
- Once the flatting process is complete, the vehicle is masked and prepared for spray painting.
- We have a professional Are-O-Cure spray booth and qualified spray painter ensuring a professional finish.
- The curing process is the final stage of the Paint Shop before advancing the vehicle to the Assembly bay.
Trained technicians complete the assembly of all repaired panels.
- A Quality Control inspection is conducted by the workshop manager.
We use only the best in polishing consumables and machines.
- Our trained polishers restore all repaired areas to showroom condition.
All vehicles are washed and vacuumed throughout.
- The final stage is the Delivery Bay ready for handover.